Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Wild Black!!

I just remembered about my prom and thought that I need to post some photos.I liked a lot the dress that I wore.It was so feminine,classy and also sexy.Sometimes is hard to make the right choice.Firstly,I saw an amazing H&M pink dress that I liked a lot,but then I realized that it wasn't so perfect for such an awesome night.So,I picked the Black one with my best friend,Danica.Thank you a lot.For every girl,choosing the right dress for prom is a hard job.You need to find the perfect outfit,shoes,jewellries,belts,hairdo and makeup.However,all you need is just imagination and a lot of free time.Here are some photos:




       

  P.S.Hope you'll like it.         
                                                    Sincerely yours,
                                                          Anneliese.

No comments:

Post a Comment