Thursday, August 30, 2012

Flower Power!!

            I know that summer is already over,but it is not too late to spend the last days of summer with fun and fashionable choices.Summer is all about happiness,because of the splash of different colors like green,yellow,red,blue,etc.But,however,I like summer because I like to admire the nature.Most of all I like the flowers,because they are so beautiful and magical.So,there is nothing weird that flowers are used in the fashion world as a source of inspiration.The flower print is used everywhere.It is used on skirts,dresses,shoes,jeans and shirts.I think that the flower print brings feminity and softness in every girl's outfit.You can wear a flower printed dress with a denim jacket and a pair of boots or with a pair of heels.So,the floral print can be used not only in feminine outfits,but in edgy looks too.Try it too.What do you think about it??














My friend Danica has a flower printed dress too and I think it is totally gorgeous:


                                                            Sincerely yours,
                                                               Anneliese.

No comments:

Post a Comment