Sunday, September 2, 2012

Lemonade Mouth Mania!!

     Hello,everyone!!Today I was listening to some songs of Lemonade Mouth and decided to write a post about them.Personally,I like the band a lot.They have amazing songs like Determinate and Breakthrough and the movie is just great.However,Lemonade Mouth is not only about music,but about style and attitude too.I adore a lot the girls' styles.They are so different,but unique.I prefer more Olivia and Stella's style.Olivia is very feminine,but Stella is a bit rocker.I like a lot Stella's individuality.She is not afraid to take risks and tell the world what she feels.How about you??Who's style do you like more??


Stella Yamada


Outfit

Mohini Banjaree


                        Outfit
Olivia White

Outfit

                                                              Sincerely yours,
                                                                  Anneliese.

No comments:

Post a Comment