This is a very inspired collar.
What you should to do:
- Use the chopstick to remove the CD from the container.
- Make sure the CD isn’t hot enough to scald your hand, then use your scissors to cut the CD. Don’t cut the CD all the way through!
- It should now be possible for you to peel your CD into two layers- the reflective side, ..and the other one.
- Sometimes the CD’s reflective side may be translucent. This is unacceptable.
- Cut the CD out into angular shapes, then place them on your collar to see if you like it.
- When you’re pleased with what you see, carefully glue the pieces on your collar.
P.S. I certainly will try it soon.