Sunday, November 18, 2012

Laura America's Next Top Model

I'm very excited ,my favorite Laura is the winner of ANTM cycle 19 !!!


 It was amazing watching her journey from start to finish. There were so many girls in the competition and she managed to surpass them all. A day after I said that she would win and so it was ! (see here)
Who ever believed in her please read the way you thought and then I would have a poster with her best qualities as a model and I will send this poster by e-mail .Also I will send your name .
What do you think how happy they will feel ?
Laura ,you are the winner because:
1.you have increased the most in this competition
2.you are the most beautiful girl in the competition !(Anonymous)










-Danielle-




1 comment:

  1. She is the winner because she is the most beautiful girl in the competition !

    ReplyDelete