Monday, December 31, 2012

DIY a trendy bracelet...

        I think that most of you are in love with handmade jewellries.I just like them,because they are unique and trendy.I usually make handmade things when I am bored or I want to spend my time doing unseful stuff.Handmade jewellries are perfect for every style,because they can easily personalize it.You can get easily fashionable just by wearing a handmade bracelet or necklace.I decided to post a cool video about how to make a handmade trendy bracelet only by using safety pins and beads.The color of the beads is your choice to make.You can use 2 or 3 different colors.I made a bracelet like this too using green and brown beads,because I thought that they will look good together.Also,you can use gold and silver safety pins to make the bracelet look cooler.Hope you will like it!!
With love,
Anneliese.



No comments:

Post a Comment