Monday, February 18, 2013

Denim shirt!!!

 Today was a hard,but also a beautiful day.I am actually enjoying studying in university.It gets really interesting every day.When you grow up,you realize which things are important and which are not.So,your choices become more mature and right,even the ones in fashion.So,while I am studying,I don't forget to take care of myself,be original and trendy.Today I decided to dress up in a denim shirt and a black lace skirt.I just love denim and my favourite item is the denim shirt.It so cool and comfortable,but also useful for every outfit and season.You can wear it with skirts,pants or shorts,even if it is winter or summer.I think the denim shirt is perfect for every combination and you can really make it trendy with a bit of imagination.






















With love,
Anneliese.


No comments:

Post a Comment