Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Army look...

   It's already autumn.The colorful leaves are flying and dancing like butterflies.I can't stop admiring the beautiful nature.Even if it is still warm,the weather tells us that is almost the time to get dressed better.So,it's time to wear our old blue jeans instead of the sexy denim shorts,the chic cardigans and of course the jackets.I just love wearing jackets and scarves,because they are giving me the pretty casual look.However,I said that I love wearing jackets and I think that my favourite type is the military one.I just love the edgy look that the military jacket gives to every outfit.The army jacket is simple,chic and it can be worn with different girly items like skirts or dresses.Also,if you want to keep your casual look,you can wear it with a pair of jeans and a Tshirt.Hope you like it!!Here are some ideas for you:






















Sincerely yours,
A.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thank you for the wonderful post! I was wondering if you could tell me which brand the 11th picture with the red and bue jacket is? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete