Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Maxi earrings!!!

  Today I decided to write about jewellries.I think they are my favourite accessories.I am just in love with necklaces,earrings and bracelets.I can wear a lot of jewellries and I am not afraid to try something new.So,recently I remembered about a trend that I like a lot,the statement earrings.Because I like to wear earrings,I am not against wearing them in different sizes and forms.However,the statement earrings can easily rock every outfit.It doesn't matter if you wear them in the club,on the street or on a special event.Every dress will look more beautiful and original with a pair of statement earrings.Also,you can wear different earrings or just a statement earring,like Miley Cyrus did in her video,Decisions.Enjoy:

































Love you all,
Anneliese.

No comments:

Post a Comment