Thursday, October 18, 2012

The fairy-like collar!! (DIY tutorial)

 I want to show you what I made today and I think it looks really great.I was indeed surprised about the result.By the way,for this beautiful collar I needed only 10 minutes and about 1 euro:
0.75 euro for the lace of 0.5 m and 0.125 euro for the button,and for the fancy collar I needed also a vintage pendant for only 4 euro.

Let me show you first what I made:




Firstly,you will need 0.5 m of lace(better measure it)

Secondly,sew the lace on the edges.




 Then,sew the button to the lace.


Make a clasp using a ribbon like I did.


Voila!!
So,here is the magical result that I got after only 10 minutes.

Also,you can add a vintage pendant to make the collar look more sophisticated.

I hope you liked it and you will try to make a collar too.If you will try,you can send us your pictures on our e-mail: magic.roseicecream@gmail.com and we will post them on our blog.Thank you!!
                                                                                                                                            Love you,
                                                                                                                                             Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment