Thursday, August 22, 2013

Trendy backpacks

I’m kind of obsessed with backpacks right now. I came across these old vintage Chanel backpacks that I just think are so chic and are a gorgeous, feminine twist on a masculine item. I remember when I was a kid I used to wear backpacks all the time… maybe it’s time to revisit that trend!? What do you think… do you think backpacks can look stylish?



   This year, the backpack had a comeback in the fashion landscape being driven increasingly by the most popular international stars.Chanel is one of the brands that heavily promotes the usefulness and versatility of this accessory, releasing even a whole collection of leather backpacks for all tastes.




Backpack in boho-chic outfits
 

Backpack in elegant outfits
 


Casual backpack



 


 


                                                                                                                                    -Danielle-

No comments:

Post a Comment